Confidentiality and Anonymity
Brighter12.com considers confidentiality to be our NUMBER ONE concern. Because of the personal and delicate nature of the information that is part of working a 12 Step program, we strongly feel that your privacy is an absolute non-negotiable part of the program.
Because of our stance on confidentiality, we do NOT support any level of social networking on our site.
Brighter12.com does not ask you for any identifying information as part of our user experience. We understand the importance of protecting your identity. Personally identifying information is kept to an absolute minimum. We do ask for:
- An email address where we can send newsletters and password reset requests.
Brighter12 NEVER shares your email address beyond our ability to communicate with you and process your payments.
- Billing information if you participate in a paid membership to our services.
Beyond those things, we will never ask for personal information. It is not in our interest to be able to identify you.
my.Brighter12.com employes Extended Veridication level security to help ensure the greatest level of privacy that we can offer.
Brighter12 has the opportunity to have great impact not only on those suffering from addiction but also to be a brighter light in communities by offering socially responsible programs and charitable services. Our corporate passion is driven by the desire to help bring healing to broken people everywhere. We're excited about what the potential areas of giving back that we can do as an example of how companies can build Social Good into their business model.
The potential areas of impact are huge, and some specific ideas include:
- Donate computers to homeless shelters.
- Publish original and targeted curriculum workbooks for free use within correctional facilites.
- Brighter12 Days of Christmas: providing holiday clothing and gifts to families of recovering addicts.