Time To Change
When Should Someone Look For Help
You are struggling with a problem in your life:
- You have a compulsion and you're worried about it.
- Your obstacle is causing negative consequences.
- You are afraid of the impact of continuing without help.
You have tried to manage the behavior but relapsed repeatedly:
- You have tried to stop your behavior and can't.
- You put boundaries around the behavior and then break them.
- You promise to change but don't.
- Your emotions about it are out of control or irrational.
Your life feels out of control:
- Your problem is causing you to do things you never imagined.
- You can't get it out of your mind.
- You hate the person you are becoming.
You want help:
- You know you need to change but don't know how.
- You're afraid to tell another person what's going on.
- You feel ready to do something about it.